Football Association of Wales Player Registrations
The Registrations Team oversee all aspects of Player Registrations within Wales for both Professional and Amateur players. Our duties include:-
- Administration of the FAW Player Registrations Central database
- Registration of all contracted players, Welsh Premier League Men's, Women's, Youth and all Academy/Centre of Excellence player's.
- Administration of all FIFA TMS processes
- Processing of all International Transfer Certificates (ITC) for Professional and Amateur player's both in and out of Wales
- Implement all FAW, UEFA and FIFA Rules and Regulations regarding Player Registrations
- Advise Clubs/Players on any queries regarding the Rules & Regulations including FIFA and Domestic Training Compensation claims and PBS (Work Permit) Governing Body Endorsements (GBE) applications
- Oversee all Intermediary Activities within Wales
The Registration Period for the 2016/17 season will open on Thursday 9th June 2016 and close at midnight on Thursday 30th March 2017.
For all contracted Players, Welsh Premier League, Premier League, Football League and Conference clubs the Registration Periods for the 2016/17 will be as follows:
- Summer Registration Period will open on Thursday 9th June 2016 and close at midnight on Wednesday 31st August 2016
- The winter Registration Period will open on Saturday 1st January 2017 and close at midnight on Tuesday 31st January 2017
J10 - Junior Transfer Form
The J10 Junior Transfer form is required when a Junior player wishes to move from one Junior club to another.
J11 - Futsal Registration Form
The J11 Futsal Registration is required for player's who wish to register for any Futsal league under the jurisdiction of the Football Association of Wales.
J13 - Futsal Transfer Form
The J13 Futsal Transfer form is required for player's who wish to Transfer between for two Futsal teams under the jurisdiction of the Football Association of Wales.
J14 - Contract Transfer Form
The J14 Contract Transfer form is required for contracted player's who wish to Transfer between two teams under the jurisdiction of the Football Association of Wales.
J3 Registration Form
The J3 Registration Form is to be used to register Adult non-contract players and to request International Clearance for Adult players to participate in Wales.
J3 - FFURFLEN GOFRESTRU DI-GONTRACT OEDOLYN
J4 - Transfer Form
The J4 Transfer Form is to be used when a player wishes to transfer as a non-contracted player between two clubs under the jurisdiction of the Football Association of Wales.
J5 - Contract Registration Form
The J5 Contract Registration Form is to be used when a club wishes to register a player on the Football Association of Wales Contract form. NO PLAYER UNDER CONTRACT IS ELIGIBLE UNTIL THE J5 FORM HAS BEEN PROCESSED BY THE FAW.
J6 - Youth non-contract form
The J6 Youth non-contract form is required to register a player to play in a designated Youth league within Wales. ITC requests should also be made using the J6 Youth registration form.
J6 - FFURFLEN GOFRESTRU DI-GONTRACT IEUENCTID
J7 - Contract cancellation form
The J7 Contract cancellation form is required when a player and a club mutually agree to terminate the contract currently in force. The J7 Contract cancellation form is required when a player and a club mutually agree to terminate the contract currently in force.
J8 - Junior non-contract form
The J8 Junior non-contract form is required to register any player wishing to participate at U10, U11, U12, U13, U14, U15 or U16 league within Wales. ITC requests for Junior player's should also be requested using the J8 Registration form.
J8 - FFURFLEN GOFRESTRU DI-GONTRACT IAU
JA1 - Academy Registration Form
The JA1 Academy Registration form is to be used to register player's to participate in the Football Association of Wales academy programme.
JA2 - Academy Cancellation Form
To be used when cancelling the registrations of a player with an FAW Accredited Academy.
JA3 - Academy Trialist Form
The JA3 Academy Trialist form is to be used to register player's to participate in the Football Association of Wales academy programme as trialist's for a defined period.