Football Association of Wales Player Registrations
The Registrations Department oversee all aspects of Player Registrations within Wales for both Professional and Amateur players. Our duties include: -
- Administration of the FAW Player Registrations Central database
- Registration of all contracted players, Welsh Premier League Men's, Women's, Youth, Futsal and all Academy/Centre of Excellence player's.
- Administration of all FIFA TMS processes.
- Processing of all International Transfer Certificates (ITC) for Professional and Amateur player's both in and out of Wales.
- Implement all FAW, UEFA and FIFA Rules and Regulations regarding Player Registrations.
- Advise Clubs/Players on any queries regarding the Rules & Regulations including FIFA and Domestic Training Compensation claims and PBS (Work Permit) Governing Body. Endorsements (GBE) applications.
- Oversee Intermediary Activity within Wales.
The Registration Period for the 2017/18 season will open on Friday 9th June 2017 and close at midnight on Thursday 29 March 2018.
For all Professional Players, Welsh Premier League, Premier League, Football League and National League clubs the Registration Periods for the 2017/18 will be as follows:
- Summer Registration Period will open on Friday 9 June 2017 and close at midnight on Thursday 31 August 2017
- The winter Registration Period will open on Monday 1st January 2017 and close at midnight on Wednesday 31 January 2018.
Registration Forms for the 2018/19 season will appear here in due course.
J7 - Contract cancellation form
The J7 Contract cancellation form is required when a player and a club mutually agree to terminate the contract currently in force. The J7 Contract cancellation form is required when a player and a club mutually agree to terminate the contract currently in force.