The Football Association of Wales (FAW) are proud to announce a new partnership with Genero Productions Limited.
Genero Executive Club
Find our more information about the Genero Executive Club by clicking the link below:
This partnership will see Genero remain as the title sponsor of the ‘Genero Executive Club’ as well as becoming an official partner of the FAW.
Genero are a full-service events and media production agency working across the UK and Europe from their HQ in Cardiff. The multi-disciplined team add a personal touch in support of live and experiential activity; including management, production, delivery and content design.
Genero will continue support the FAW’s corporate hospitality lounge for eight home matches as well as becoming a preferred supplier for the association.
The new and improved Genero Executive Club membership will cover matchday and non-matchday events throughout the Nations League and Euro 2020 Qualification period.
Launched in September 2016, the Genero Executive Club encouraged networking and identifying new business opportunities in the comfort of a private lounge, watching some of the world’s best footballers in the best seats available at the stadium.
Membership for the Genero Executive Club is now available and provides a top class offering:
- 2 Category A tickets to each home
- Match day programme
- 1 parking space for each home international
- Private suite for all Executive club members to relax and network
- 2 places to Genero Executive Club Golf Day
- Opportunity to purchase spaces at the FAW Golf Day
- Private pay bar at all home matches
- Complimentary buffet at all home matches
- Event hosts
- FAW legend guest speakers at Home matches
- Opportunities to become an official sponsor of the FAW Executive Club
- Networking event with national Team Manager
- 1 place at FAW Trust CEO Kickabout
- Welcome Gift
- Christmas Social event
- 30 Seconds LED time on middle tier at Cardiff City Stadium during home internationals
- 1 signed Wales National team framed photograph
- Exclusive membership benefits from Genero Executive Club Official partners
Commenting on the partnership, Peter Leckie, Managing Director of Genero Group said: “I’m delighted to renew our ongoing partnership with the FAW. As Genero continues to develop and grow throughout the UK and Europe, we see supporting Ryan and the team an opportunity to promote our brand through this European competition. We wish the team all the success in this campaign.”
Ian Davis, Head of Commercial for the Football Association of Wales added: “The Football Association of Wales are excited to re-new the naming rights and official partnership of the Executive club; but to also grow our partnership with Genero, now becoming an official partner of the FAW.
“Their event management expertise alongside their passion for sport will undoubtably see a successful partnership.”
Memberships for the 2020 campaign are now available. For further information, or to book an appointment please contact Alex Eagle on 07788 314631 or firstname.lastname@example.org.