The Fair Play Awards is an initiative run by the FAW to promote the message of Fair Play throughout all of Welsh football.
The main aim of the Fair Play code is to encourage good behaviour and raise awareness of the ‘Fair Play’ message.
The FAW wants to inspire players, clubs and supporters to take an active role in promoting this message for the benefit of football at every level in Wales, as we all have a collective responsibility for the image of the game.
Ian Fisher, the FAW's Disciplinary Manager, "The FAW Fair Play Award is a great way for the FAW to reward the clubs in the Directly Affiliated Leagues who have the best disciplinary record for on-field offences in their division.
"Each of the winners will be given £1000.00 prize money for winning their respective divisions FAW Fair Play Table and be presented with the FAW Fair Play trophy.
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the Clubs in Wales for participating in this initiative and congratulate all the winners for the 2017/2018 season."
With the conclusion of the 2017/18 season, the winners of this prize money have been announced:
- Barry Town United (Welsh Premier League)
- Abergavenny Women (Orchard Welsh Premier Women's League)
- Caersws (Huws Gray Alliance League)
- Haverfordwest County (Nathaniel Cars Welsh League Division One)
- Abergavenny Town (Nathaniel Cars Welsh League Division Two)
- Swansea University (Nathaniel Cars Welsh League Division Three)
- Conwy Borough (Lock Stock Welsh Alliance League Division One)
- Llannefydd (Lock Stock Welsh Alliance League Division Two)
- Coedpoeth United (Welsh National League Premier Division)
- New Brighton (Welsh National League Division One)
- Berriew (Spar Mid Wales League Division One)
- Penybont United (Spar Mid Wales League Division Two
The full FAW Fair Play Award tables can be downloaded by clicking here.