Wales learned their qualifying opponents for the UEFA U21 Championship following the draw that took place at UEFA HQ in Nyon today (11 December).
Rob Page’s Wales will face stern tests against Belgium and the draw’s top seeds Germany in Group 9 – the only five team qualifying group.
Page will also come up against Bosnia & Herzegovina and Moldova in the group in his quest for the 2021 Finals in Hungary and Slovenia.
The nine group winners will qualify automatically for the finals. Runners-up with the best records against the teams first, third, fourth and fifth in their group will go into a play-off to determine the final qualification spot.
- Friday 06/09/19 Wales v Belgium
- Tuesday 10/09/19 Wales v Germany
- Friday 11/10/19 Moldova v Wales
- Tuesday 19/11/19 Wales v Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Friday 27/03/20 Wales v Moldova
- Tuesday 31/03/20 Germany v Wales
- Friday 04/09/20 Bosnia & Herzegovina v Wales
- Friday 09/10/20 Belgium v Wales
- 9–17 November
- June 2021