Football Association of Wales Player Registrations
The Registrations Department oversee all aspects of Player Registrations within Wales for both Professional and Amateur players. Our duties include: -
- Administration of the FAW COMET Player Registrations module.
- Registration of all Professional and Amateur Players in Wales.
- Administration of the FIFA Transfer Matching System.
- Processing of all International Transfer Certificates (ITC) for Professional and Amateur player's both in and out of Wales.
- Implement all FAW, UEFA and FIFA Rules and Regulations regarding Player Registrations.
- Advise Clubs/Players on any queries regarding the Rules & Regulations including FIFA and Domestic Training Compensation claims.
- Governing Body Endorsements for Work Permit applications.
- Oversee Intermediary Activity within Wales.
The Professional Registration Periods for the 2020/21 season are as follows:
- The first Professional Registration Period will open on 27 July 2020 and will close at midnight on 16 October 2020.
- Dates for the second Professional Registrations Period are to be confirmed.
The Amateur Registration Period for the 2020/21 season, applicable only to competitions in which only Amateur Players participate, will open on 27 July 2020 and close on a date to be confirmed.
FAW Standard Employment Contract
This Employment Contract must accompany an application to register a Professional Player and is to be submitted to the Association via FAW COMET.
FAW Professional Mutual Cancelation Form
This form is used for a Club and Professional Player to mutually agree to terminate an Employment Contract early.