Football Association of Wales Player Registrations
The Registrations Department oversee all aspects of Player Registrations within Wales for both Professional and Amateur players. Our duties include: -
- Administration of the FAW COMET Player Registrations module.
- Registration of all Professional and Amateur Players in Wales.
- Administration of all FIFA Transfer Matching System.
- Processing of all International Transfer Certificates (ITC) for Professional and Amateur player's both in and out of Wales.
- Implement all FAW, UEFA and FIFA Rules and Regulations regarding Player Registrations.
- Advise Clubs/Players on any queries regarding the Rules & Regulations including FIFA and Domestic Training Compensation claims.
- Governing Body Endorsements for Work Permit applications.
- Oversee Intermediary Activity within Wales.
The Professional Registration Periods for the 2019/20 season are as follows:
- The Summer Professional Registration Period will open on 11 June 2019 and will close at midnight on 2 September 2019.
- The Winter Professional Registration Period will open on 1 January 2020 and will close at midnight on 31 January 2020.
The Amateur Registration Period for the 2019/20 season, applicable only to competitions in which only Amateur Players participate,will open on 11 June 2019 and close at 5pm on Thursday 26 March 2020.
FAW Standard Employment Contract
This Employment Contract must accompany an application to register a Professional Player and is to be submitted to the Association via FAW COMET.
FAW Professional Mutual Cancelation Form
This form is used for a Club and Professional Player to mutually agree to terminate an Employment Contract early.