Football Association of Wales Player Registrations
The Registrations Department oversee all aspects of Player Registrations within Wales for both Professional and Amateur players. Our duties include: -
- Administration of the FAW COMET Player Registrations module.
- Registration of all Professional and Amateur Players in Wales.
- Administration of the FIFA Transfer Matching System.
- Processing of all International Transfer Certificates (ITC) for Professional and Amateur player's both in and out of Wales.
- Implement all FAW, UEFA and FIFA Rules and Regulations regarding Player Registrations.
- Advise Clubs/Players on any queries regarding the Rules & Regulations including FIFA and Domestic Training Compensation claims.
- Governing Body Endorsements for Work Permit applications.
- Oversee Intermediary Activity within Wales.
The Professional Registration Periods for the 2020/21 season are as follows:
- The first Professional Registration Period will open on 27 July 2020 and will close at midnight on 16 October 2020.
- The second Professional Registration Period will open on 2 January 2021 and will close at midnight on 1 February 2021.
The Amateur Registration Period for the 2020/21 season, applicable only to competitions in which only Amateur Players participate, will open on 27 July 2020 and close at 5pm on Thursday 25 March 2021.
Aggregated FIFA World Rankings
The following 24 month and 12 month aggregated FIFA World Rankings are to be read in conjunction with the FAW Governing Body Endorsement (GBE) Regulations, which can be downloaded here.
FAW Standard Employment Contract
This Employment Contract must accompany an application to register a Professional Player and is to be submitted to the Association via FAW COMET.
FAW Professional Mutual Cancelation Form
This form is used for a Club and Professional Player to mutually agree to terminate an Employment Contract early.