Media Officer - FAW Tier 3 League North [Voluntary]
From season 2020/21 the FAW pyramid restructure second stage comes into force with two new leagues in Tier 3 North covering clubs in Central Wales, North Wales Coast and North East Wales.
The league's newly appointed Management Committee are looking to appoint a Media Officer and invite applications from individuals who meet the role criteria.
To apply for this very important position please send a letter of application to the League Secretary giving your experiences of social media and reason for wanting the position.
Email: League secretary - Chas Rowland email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 29 November 2019
Communication of league news through various social media applications
- Knowledge and understanding of League and FAW Rules and Regulations.
- Methodical, with a good eye for detail.
- Good personal and communication skills.
- A team player, who will work well with clubs, other leagues, area associations and the FAW.
- Have knowledge or experience of social media applications.
- Computer literate.
- Keeping league social media applications up to date with facts not rumours.
- Liaison with chairman, secretary and fixture secretary.
- Ensuring all clubs are kept up to date with league news.
- Primary contact for all member Clubs with regard to social media.
- Maintaining effective communication.
- Represent the League in a positive manner.
- A League COMET expert, able to train and educate Clubs on the system.
Responsible to: The League Committee and its member clubs
Responsible for: All League Committee members
Remuneration: An honorarium (to be decided) or the role will be voluntary. Out of pocket expenses will be paid in accordance with HMRC rules.