A vacancy now exists on the Football Association of Wales Council for a representative of the Qualifying Clubs in the Central Wales Sub-Area for the remainder of the Council quadrennial period ending 31 July 2023.
The election of the new representative will take place according to the following timetable and in accordance with the relevant Rules of the Association:
- 09 April 2021 - Nomination Forms to be returned.
- 09 April 2021 - Candidates' letters of intent to stand in the election to be received by or before this date.
- 16 April 2021 - Candidates to return signed and completed documents to the FAW on or before this date.
- 23 April 2021 - Ballot Papers to be issued by this date.
- 19 May 2021 - Ballot Papers to be returned by this date.
- 21 May 2021 - Counting of votes.
Failure by a club or candidate to adhere to the above deadlines will render the nomination form or ballot paper invalid. A nomination form and ballot paper shall only be issued to those Qualifying Clubs that paid their membership fee on or before 1 August 2020.