With the upcoming UEFA Women’s EURO matches against Faroe Islands (22 October, Newport) and Norway (27 October, Cardiff) being played behind closed doors due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the FAW want to allow the fans of The Red Wall to give us their flags to go on display in Cardiff City Stadium and Rodney Parade.
We’ve teamed up with Welsh Premier Women’s League sponsors Orchard, to be our drop-off point in South Wales and the Spirit of ‘58 shop as the drop-off point in North Wales.
If The Red Wall can’t be there, we want the players to be greeted by a wall of flags, whilst something connected to the faithful Cymru fans is present inside the stadium.
Flags can be dropped off between the designated dates and times below, or they can be posted to the relevant address.
Orchard Media & Events
- Address: Trade Street, Cardiff CF10 5DT
- Drop off: Friday, 16 October and Monday, 19 to Wednesday, 21 October (10:00am to 5:00pm)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Siop Spirit of ‘58
- Address: Siop SO58, 102 Stryd Fawr, Bala, Gwynedd, LL23 7AD
- Drop off: Friday, 16 to Saturday 17 October and Monday, 19 to Wednesday, 21 October (10:00am to 3:30pm)
- Contact: email@example.com
In accordance with stadium guidelines, flags should not be more than 8ft x 4ft. Neither should they be of a discriminatory, commercial, political, contentious or obscene nature and the displaying of flags will be at the discretion of the FAW and the stadium management.
All flags must have contact details attached to them, including a name, telephone number and email address. The flags will be looked after with care and returned in the way that they were originally dropped off.