The Fair Play Awards is an initiative run by the FAW to promote the message of Fair Play throughout all of Welsh football and the 2020 winners have been announced.
FAW Fair Play Tables
Click the link below to download the full tables:
The main aim of the Fair Play code is to encourage good behaviour and raise awareness of the ‘Fair Play’ message.
As the league season had not been completed (due to COVID-19) and with clubs all playing a different number of matches, the Disciplinary Chairperson’s Committee decided that fairest way to conclude the FAW Fair Play tables would be on a points per game basis.
This decision was then ratified by the FAW Board of Directors in their meeting on 16 June 2020.
The FAW wants to inspire players, clubs and supporters to take an active role in promoting this message for the benefit of football at every level in Wales, as we all have a collective responsibility for the image of the game.
The winner for each respective division’s FAW Fair Play Table will be given £1,000 prize money and the FAW Fair Play Trophy.
Ian Fisher, the FAW's Disciplinary Manager, said: "The FAW Fair Play Award is a great way for the FAW to reward the clubs in the National Leagues who have the best disciplinary record for on-field offences in their division.
"I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of the Clubs in Wales for participating in this initiative and congratulate all the winners.”
With the conclusion of the 2019/20 season, the winners of this prize money have been announced:
- Carmarthen Town FC (JD Cymru Premier)
- Aberystwyth Town Ladies FC (Orchard Welsh Premier Women’s League)
- Guilsfield FC (JD Cymru North)
- Swansea University FC (JD Cymru South)
- Risca United AFC (Welsh Football League Division One)
- Ynysygerwn AFC (Welsh Football League Division Two)
- CPD Llanberis (Welsh Alliance League Division One)
- CPD Y Felinheli (Welsh Alliance League Division Two)
- Llanywchllyn FC (Welsh National League Premier Division)
- Coedpoeth United FC (Welsh National League Division One)
- Berriew FC (Mid Wales League Division One)
- Abermule FC (Mid Wales League Division Two)