International football will return to the Racecourse on Tuesday 27 September when Cymru take on Gibraltar in the UEFA #U19EURO Qualifying Round (KO 18:00).
Tickets cost £5 for adults and are free for supporters aged 16 and under (when accompanied by a full-paying adult). Please be prepared to show ID on entry.
Supporters will be situated in the Macron Stand for the game and tickets are available at the ticket office on matchday or through the Wrexham AFC eTicketing website (information below).
How to buy a ticket via the Wrexham AFC eTicketing website
- Create an account (if you do not already have one) on the eTicketing website
- Enter your details and hit ‘Complete Registration’
- If you already have an account with the Wrexham AFC eTicketing website, you do not need to create another. If you have forgotten your password, click ‘Forgot your sign in details?’ – do not create a new account.
- Select the game from the event list
- Choose your seat(s) on the ground map
- Click ‘Add to Basket & Checkout’
- Check the details and ‘Proceed to Checkout’
- Select your payment method and ‘Review Order’
- Review your order and complete your purchase. Tickets will be sent by email.