Following qualification to UEFA EURO 2020, the following ticketing information has been made available.
The Red Wall members will be sent an access code to apply for tickets through the Wales fans’ portal.
Tickets available through this portal will be sold by UEFA on a first come first served basis. The FAW will not have an allocation to sell to fans.
The FAW will stagger the distribution of access codes based on how many loyalty points supporters have -(the exact dates supporters can expect to receive their access codes will be confirmed in the next few days.
The points system implemented by the FAW considers memberships, tournament/campaign tickets, and away matches across the 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign, the 2019 UEFA Nations League, and the Euro 2020 qualifying campaign.
Any away friendlies played across this period will also be taken into account. Points will be awarded as follows:
- 2018 World Cup membership – 3 points
- 2018-20 Red Wall Membership – 3 points
- 2018 World Cup Tournament Ticket – 5 points
- 2018-20 Red Wall Campaign Ticket (Purchased before UEFA Nations League) – 8 points
- 2018-20 Red Wall Campaign Ticket (Purchased after UEFA Nations League) – 5 points
- Each of the last 16 away match tickets – 2 points
The maximum number of points a member can have is 51.
The 16 away matches taken into consideration are:
- Azerbaijan v Wales (16.11.2019)
- Slovakia v Wales (10.10.2019)
- Hungary v Wales (11.06.2019)
- Croatia v Wales (08.06.2019)
- Albania v Wales (20.12.2018)
- Rep. of Ireland v Wales (16.10.2018)
- Denmark v Wales (09.09.2018)
- Mexico v Wales (28.05.2018)
- China Cup – Wales v Uruguay (26.03.2018)
- China Cup – China v Wales (22.03.2018)
- France v Wales (10.11.2017)
- Georgia v Wales (06.10.2017)
- Moldova v Wales (05.09.2017)
- Serbia v Wales (11.06.2017)
- Rep. of Ireland v Wales (24.03.2017)
- Austria v Wales (06.10.2016)
The portal will open on Wednesday, 4 December, following the draw on Saturday 30 November. Subject to availability, the portal will close on 18 December.
The UEFA ticketing portal is at https://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro-2020/ticketing/#/. We would strongly encourage supporters to create an account before the Wales fans’ portal opens.
The Red Wall membership is still available to purchase at https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fawtickets-english/Memberships/List.
UPDATE: Please note membership will close at midday on Monday 25 November. Any new members who sign up before then will be eligible for an Euro 2020 access code.